Used as highly effective UVB absorber. Offers improved photostability.
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor is a highly effective UVB absorber with a specific extinction (E 1% / 1cm) of min. 930 at around 299nm in Methanol and has additional absorption in the short-wave UVA spectrum
- The UVB absorber has a faint odor which has no effect on the finished product
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor is an oil soluble, white crystalline powder. Adequate solubility in the formulation must be ensured in order to avoid recrystallization of the 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor.
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor is ideal for the formulation of water-resistant sunscreen products
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor can improve the photostability of Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane
- Approved to be used up to 4% in Europe, Australia, Brasil, South Africa, China and the ASEAN states
- 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor is a safe and effective UVA/UVB absorber. Safety and efficacy studies are available on request
- Sun care (Sun protection, After-sun & Self-tanning)>Sun protection
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Neo Heliopan MBC (Symrise)
- Parsol 5000 (DSM Nutritional Products Ltd.)
- UVSOB MBC (LC United Chemical Corp.)
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.