ALOE VERA EXTRACT 200:1
Used in sun care and after sun products, hand and body lotions, gels, skin cleansers, powders and talc, shampoos, conditioners, all-in-ones, permanent wave solutions, facial moisturizers, shaving, depilatory preparations, glamour cosmetics, bath powders, anti-dandruff shampoos, styling, sculpting gels, anti-acne preparations, toothpaste and oral rinses. Acts as a soothing and moisturizing agent.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
- Anti-acne Agents
- Conditioning Agents
- Soothing Agents
- Moisturizing Agents
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial care > Moisturizing products (creams & lotions)
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial care > Anti-Acne Products
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial cleansing
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Body care > Talc, powders
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Body care > Hand creams & Lotions
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Shower & bath
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Oral care > Toothpastes (liquids, pastes, powders)
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Depilatories & after depilation
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Shaving
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Shampoos
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Conditionners & detangling products
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Hair gels
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Styling/Hair sprays
- Sun care (Sun protection, After-sun & Self-tanning) > After sun products
Recommended use levels:
> 15%, depending on the application
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Activera 1-200 Dried Powder (Active Organics, Inc.)
- Aloe Vera Gel Freeze Dried Powder 200:1 (Mexi Aloe Laboratorios, SA DE CV)
- Aloe Vera Gel Spray Dried Powder-SC Organic (Concentrated Aloe Corporation (CAC))
- Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Spray Dried Powder 100% Organic (Concentrated Aloe Corporation (CAC))
- Terra-Pure Certified Spray Dried Aloe Vera Powder 200X (TN001CR) (Terry Laboratories, Inc.)
Certified Organic under USDA NOP by Mayacert
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Light cream to beige powder
pH (1:199 w/w):
3.5 - 5.5
Specific Gravity (1:199 w/w):
0.997 - 1.004 g/cm3
Aloin (1:199 w/w):
< 0.1 ppm
≤ 8 %
Total Plate Count:
< 10 cfu/g
Yeast and Mould:
< 10 cfu/g; No pathogens present