FLORABEADS JOJOBA 60/100 WHITE (NATURAL)
Jojoba esters (100%). Acts as an exfoliating agent. They are free-flowing, botanical microspheres of jojoba esters available in particle sizes ranging from 150 to 250 microns. Provides gentle and effective exfoliation as well as visual appeal to the skin. It is superior to pumice, nutshells and polyethylene exfoliants. It is botanical, non-irritant and hypoallergenic. Does not cause microlacerations to the skin. Possesses deposition of jojoba emolliency. Finely polishes the outer surface of the skin, decreases fine lines and wrinkles and reveals a new layer of healthy skin cells for a radiant, rejuvenated appearance. Used in facial care products, bar & liquid soaps, body polishers, creams & lotions, skin care and color cosmetic products.
- Anti-aging Agents
- Anti-wrinkle Agents
- Exfoliants / Peeling Agents
- Radiance Promoters
- Creams, lotions & gels
- Decorative cosmetics/Make-up
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial cleansing > Exfoliating products
- Bar and liquid soaps, Body polishers.
Recommended use levels:
- Bar soaps: 0.5 - 3.0 %
- Facial cleansers: 1.0 - 10.0 %
- Body washes: 0.5 - 10.0 %
Similar or Equivalent to:
- AEC Jojoba Esters (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Florabeads (Soft and Hard) Jojoba (Floratech)
- Floraesters 15 (Floratech)
- Floraesters 20 (Floratech)
- Floraesters 30 (Floratech)
- Floraesters 60 (Floratech)
- Floraesters 70 (Floratech)
- Florapearls Jojoba (Floratech)
- Florasomes Jojoba (Floratech)
- Floraspheres Jojoba (Floratech)
- Jojoba Esters-15 (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojoba Esters-15 (Floratech)
- Jojoba Esters-30 (Floratech)
- Jojoba Esters-60 (Floratech)
- Jojoba Esters-70 (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojoba Esters-70 (Floratech)
- OFJ spheres (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- PNJ Jojoba Beads 16/20 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Beads 20/40 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Beads 28/60 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Beads 40/60 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Beads 60/100 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Esters 10 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Esters 20 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Esters 30 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Esters 60 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Esters 70 (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Powder (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Jojoba Soft Beads (Purcell Jojoba International)
|CAS NUMBER||61789-91-1 or 92457-12-0|
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||COSMOS compliant|
|SOURCE||Plant and Synthetic (Naturally derived)|
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Please contact us for further information.
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Absence of Microbial Contamination:
0 - 100 cfu/g
66 - 71 °C
> 40 mesh (420 μ):
0 - 1 %
> 60 mesh (250 μ):
0 - 10 %
> 100 mesh (150 μ):
85 - 100 %
< 100 mesh (150 μ):
0 - 10 %