HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL
- Out of Stock. New shipment due late-April 2021. Please contact Trulux for further information.
Has high purity, stable nature and unique melting properties. It can be used as replacement of carnauba and candelilla waxes. Contributes thermal stability to various anhydrous formulations without unusual hardness. Provides luster and water repellency to various anhydrous formulations. Lends firmness to stick formulations while enhancing "pay-off". Improves the distribution of anti-perspirant actives. Suitable for anhydrous creams, emulsion creams such as face creams, lotions, night creams, vanishing creams and hand creams, lipsticks as well as glosses.
Hydrogenated castor oil
- Antiperspirants / Deo-actives
- Decorative cosmetics/Make-up > Lipsticks & Glosses
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Body care > Hand creams & Lotions
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial care > Moisturizing products (creams & lotions)
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial care > Night creams
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Antiperspirants & deodorants > Deodorants sticks and roll-on
Recommended use levels:
2 - 20%, depending on the application
Similar or Equivalent to:
- AEC Hydrogenated Castor Oil (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Ambrosol MP 80 (Ambuja Solvex Pty. Ltd)
- Castor Wax (Frank B. Ross Company, Inc.)
- Castorwax MP 70 (Vertellus Performance Materials, Inc.)
- Castorwax MP 80 (Vertellus Performance Materials, Inc.)
- Castorwax NF (Vertellus Performance Materials, Inc.)
- Cutina HR Powder (BASF Corporation)
- Hydrobase 84/85 (Laboratoires Prod'Hyg)
- JH-33 (Lambent Technologies)
- JH-70 (Lambent Technologies)
- JH-80 (Lambent Technologies)
- Liovac 1110 (Miracema Nuodex Industria Quimica Ltda)
- Liovax PM 80 (Miracema Nuodex Industria Quimica Ltda)
- Pelemol HCO (Phoenix Chemical, Inc.)
- Ric-Syn Wax (BYK Additives Inc)
- Rol TR (Fabriquimica S.R.L.)
- Sabowax HRP (Sabo s.p.a.)
- Unitina HR (Universal Preserv-A-Chem, Inc.)
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||Not applicable|
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Please contact us for further information.
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Off white waxy solid
≤ 2.00 mg KOH/g
170 - 190 mg KOH/g
24 - 36 g I2/100g
≥ 154 mg KOH/g
77 - 84 °C
Specific Gravity @ 25 °C:
0.98 - 1.05
≤ 2 Gardner