JOJOBA OIL (GOLDEN)
Jojoba oil is the fixed oil obtained from the seeds of Simmondsia chinensis by cold expression and filtration. It is deodorised, pasteurized to assure particularly low microbiological loads. Is a liquid wax, composed entirely of wax esters with a high molecular weight. It is a highly stable oil with low acid and peroxide values. Acts as an emollient, hair and skin conditioning agent. It is suggested for use in skin care formulations.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil
- Emollients > Vegetal Oils, Fats & Waxes > Oils
- Conditioning Agents
- bio/ organic
- Skin care
- Hair care
Recommended use levels:
Depends on the application
Similar or Equivalent to:
- AC Jojoba Oil (Floratech)
- AC Jojoba Oil (Jan Dekker International)
- AC Jojoba Oil (Purcell Jojoba International)
- AC Jojoba Oil (Active Concepts LLC)
- AC Jojoba Oil (International Cosmetic Science Centre)
- AEC Jojoba Oil Pure (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- AEC Jojoba Oil Refined (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Australian Jojoba Oil - Cosmetic Grade (Southern Cross Botanicals P/L)
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil (Formula One Sciences, Inc.)
- Certified Organic Jojoba Oil Light (RBD) (Formula One Sciences, Inc.)
- Floraesters Jojoba Oil (Floratech)
- Huile de Jojoba Vierge (S.A. Michel Bertin)
- Jeen Jojoba Oil (Jeen International Corporation)
- Jojoba Oil (Aldivia S.A.S.)
- Jojoba Oil Colorless (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojoba Oil Colorless Organic (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojobaoil "COS" (Lipoid Kosmetik AG)
- Jojoba Oil Deodrant (C&F Koei Phyto Corp)
- Jojoba Oil Deodrant (Koei Kogyo Co., Ltd.)
- Jojoba Oil Golden (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojoba Oil Golden Organic (Desert Whale Jojoba Co., Inc.)
- Jojoba Oil - Refined (Floratech)
- Lipovol J (Lipo Chemicals, Inc.)
- Lipovol J Clear (Lipo Chemicals, Inc.)
- Nikkol Jojoba Oil E (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Nikkol Jojoba Oil S (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Organic Refined Jojoba Oil (C&F Koei Phyto Corp)
- Organic Refined Jojoba Oil (Koei Kogyo Co., Ltd.)
- OriStar Jojoba Oil (Orient Stars LLC)
- Phytol Jojo (Custom Ingredients, Inc.)
- PNJ Certified Organic Golden Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Deodorized Clear Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Deodorized Golden Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Deodorized Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Gloden Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Golden Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Organic Clear Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- PNJ Winterized Golden Jojoba (Purcell Jojoba International)
- Refined Jojoba Oil (Koei Kogyo Co., Ltd.)
- Refined Jojoba Oil (Frank B. Ross Company, Inc.)
- Refined Jojoba Oil (C&F Koei Phyto Corp)
- Simchin Natural (Rita Corporation)
- Simchin Refined (Rita Corporation)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil ies (IES Labo)
- Zanaride JO-100R (PK International)
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Clear, light yellow, oily liquid
Refractive Index at 20 °C:
0.863 - 0.870 g/cm³
Yellow 30 - 40 / Red 3 – 4
7 - 9 Gardner
≤ 1 mg KOH/g
Peroxide Value at time of shipping:
≤ 2 meq O2/kg
45 - 52 %
80 - 90 gI2/100g
90 - 98 mg KOH/g