MERQUAT 550 POLYMER (POLYQUATERNIUM-7)
Acts as a foam booster. Merquat 550PR polymer is an aqueous cationic copolymer developed for improved compatibility and clarity in anionic surfactant systems and is a low residual acrylamide polymer. This highly substantive copolymer is recommended to improve wet and dry properties of hair care products and to enhance feel in skin care products. Contains methyl paraben and propyl paraben as preservatives.
- Contributes luster and a soft, silky feel
- Provides rich, creamy foam to shampoos
- Provides excellent slip, lubricity and snag-free wet combability without excessive buildup
- Imparts excellent dry combability
- Panel studies document excellent hair softness and wet hair feel during washing, rinsing and after rinsing
- Hair Care Products
Recommended Use Level:
1 - 4 %
Similar to Equivalent to:
- AEC Polyquaternium-7 (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Agequat-5008 (CPS Chemical Company)
- Agequat C-505 (CPS Chemical Company)
- Conditioner P7 (3V Group)
- CustoPoly 107 (Custom Ingredients, Inc.)
- Dehyquart CC7 (BASF Corporation)
- Dehyquart CC7P (BASF Corporation)
- Dehyquart 701/NA (BASF Corporation)
- Dehyquart 701/NC (BASF Corporation)
- Flocare C 107 (SNF SAS)
- Mackernium 007 (Rhodia Inc.)
- Mackernium 007S (Rhodia Inc.)
- ME Polymer 09W (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Merquat 550L Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Merquat 740 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Merquat 2200 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Merquat S Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Mirapol 550 (Rhodia Inc.)
- OriStar PQ7 (Orient Stars LLC)
- Rheosol Q7 (Rheolabs Inc.)
- Rheosol Q7P (Rheolabs Inc.)
- Ritaquta 7 (Rita Corporation)
- Salcare Super 7 (BASF Corporation)
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Clear colourless viscous liquid
Brookfield VIS @25℃:
7500 - 15000 cP
pH @ 25℃:
3.3 - 4.5
≤ 1.0 ppm
8.8 - 9.8 %
≤ 5.0 NTU