Acts as a surfactant compatible cationic conditioner useful in a broad range of personal care products. This water soluble modified cellulosic is highly cationic over the entire useful pH range, is substantive to hair and skin, and provides such aesthetic benefits as improved wet comb, detangling, body and smooth after feel.
- Conditioning Agents
- combing (wet)
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care)
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Antiperspirants & deodorants
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Shower & bath
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Styling/Hair sprays
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Conditionners & detangling products
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Hair gels
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Shampoos
Recommended use levels:
0.10 - 0.50%
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Celquat SC-240C (AkzoNobel Global Personal Care)
- AEC Polyquaternium-10 (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Catinal HC-100 (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Catinal HC-200 (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Catinal LC-100 (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Catinal LC-200 (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Celquat SC-140C (AkzoNobel Global Personal Care)
- Celquat SC-230M (AkzoNobel Global Personal Care)
- Dekaquat 400 (Jan Dekker International)
- Dekaquat 3000 (Jan Dekker International)
- OriStar PQ10 (Orient Stars LLC)
- Polyquta 400KC (KCI Limited)
- Ritaquta 125 (Rita Corporation)
- Ritaquta 400 (Rita Corporation)
- Ritaquta 3000 (Rita Corporation)
- Ritaquta 125LR (Rita Corporation)
- Ritaquta 400LR (Rita Corporation)
- Ritaquta 3000LR (Rita Corporation)
- Sensomer 10M Polymer (Lubrizol)
- Ucare Polymer JR-125 (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer JR-400 (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer JR-30M (The Dow Chemical Company)
- UCARE Polymer KF (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer KG-30M (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer LK (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer LR 400 (The Dow Chemical Company)
- Ucare Polymer LR 30M (The Dow Chemical Company)
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Tan powder, essentially free of foreign matter
Nitrogen, as is:
1.4 - 2.2 %
5.0 - 8.0
200 - 600 cps
< 8.0 %