Acts as o/w emulsifier and dispersant. Has good solubilising properties. Used in skin care creams and lotions, clear systems eg. gels, hair care products, sun care, color cosmetics, detergent cleansers, eye care, feet, hands, nails, specific skin care, treatments, deodrants/antiperspirants, baby care, male grooming, oral care, sprayable emulsions, cleansers, toners, eye care, skincare - specific treatments, feet, hands as well as nails, sun protection and after-sun.
- Nonionic surfactant
- Wetting agent
- After Sun
- Body Care
- Eye Colour
- Eye Contour Care
- Face / Neck Skin Care
- Face Colour
- Facial Cleansers
- Sun Protection
Recommended use level:
1.0 - 10.0 %
Similar or Equivalent to:
- AEC Polysorbate 80 (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Alkamuls PSMO-20 (Rhodia Inc.)
- Alkamuls T80 (Rhodia Inc.)
- Botanisol P80 (Botanigenics, Inc)
- Customulse O-20 (Custom Ingredients, Inc.)
- Ethsorbox O-20 (Ethox Chemicals, Inc.)
- Eumulgin SMO 20 (BASF Corporation)
- Eumulgin SMO-T 20 (BASF Corporation)
- Glycosperse O-20K (Lonza)
- Hetsorb O-20E (Global Seven Inc.)
- Ixol 8 (Vevy Europe SpA)
- Jeesorb O-20 (Jeen International Corporation)
- Kotilen-O/1 (Kolb Distribution Ltd.)
- Laxan ESO (Lanaetex Products, Inc.)
- Liposorb O-20 (Lipo Chemicals, Inc.)
- Lonzest SMO-20 (Lonza)
- Lumisorb PSMO-20 K (Lambent Technologies)
- Merpoxen SMO 200 (Wall Chemie GmbH)
- Montanox 80 (Seppic)
- Mulsifan CPS 80 (Zschimmer & Schwarz GmbH & Co KG)
- Nikkol TO-10 (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Nikkol TO-10M (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Nikkol TO-10MV (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Nikkol TO-10V (Nikko Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- OriStar PSB80 (Orient Stars LLC)
- Protasorb O-20 (Protameen Chemicals)
- Radiasurf 7157 (Oleon NV)
- Ritabate 80 (Rita Corporation)
- Sabosorb MOE (Sabo s.p.a.)
- Sorbax PMO-20 (Chemax, Inc.)
- Sorbilene O (Lamberti S.p.A)
- Sorbilene O/CR (Lamberti S.p.A)
- Sorbon T-80 (Toho Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.)
- Tego SMO 80 V (Evonik Industries AG)
- Tween 80 (Croda, Inc.)
- Tween 80 (Croda Europe, Ltd.)
|VEGAN STATUS||Coming soon|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Coming soon|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
65 - 82 mg KOH/g
43 - 55 mg KOH/g
≤ 2.0 mg KOH/g
≤ 3 %