SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE GRANULES
Acts as a mild anionic surfactant. Offers conditioning and reduces greasiness. Provides rich, creamy foam to cleansing formulations with minimal impact on skin barriers to keep skin and scalp looking healthy and conditioned. Used in bath shower products, body wash, shampoos, bar and liquid soaps.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Surfactants / Cleansing Agents > Anionics > Isethionates
- greasiness reducing/ oiliness reducing
- Enhances aesthetics
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling) > Shampoos
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...) > Shower & bath
Recommended use level %:
3.0 % - 20.0 %
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Elfan AT 84 G (AkzoNobel Global Personal Care)
- AEC Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (A & E Connock (Perfumery & Cosmetics) Ltd.)
- Botanisurf SCI-85 (Botanigenics, Inc)
- Ethox SCI (Ethox Chemicals, Inc.)
- Geropon AS-200 (Rhodia Inc.)
- Hostapon SCI-85 C (Clariant International Ltd,)
- Hostapon STCI-85 C (Clariant International Ltd,)
- Hostapon STCI-85 G (Clariant International Ltd,)
- Hostapon STCI-85 P (Clariant International Ltd,)
- Jeepon AC-78 (Jeen International Corporation)
- Jordapon CI P (BASF Corporation)
- Jordapon CI Prill (BASF Corporation)
- Protapon AC-85 (Protameen Chemicals)
- Pureact I-78 (Innospec Performance Chemicals)
- Pureact I-78-6 (Innospec Performance Chemicals)
- Pureact I-78E (Innospec Performance Chemicals)
- Pureact I-78E Flakes (Innospec Performance Chemicals)
- Pureact I-78 Flakes (Innospec Performance Chemicals)
- SCI85 (Daftachem)
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION||RSPO compliant|
|SOURCE||Plant and Synthetic|
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm derived (RSPO, sustainable)|
* Please contact us for further information.
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Light yellowish granular
≥ 160 mgKOHg
Klett Colour 5% (IPA/Water 30:70):
0 - 35
0.00 - 2.00 %
4.5 - 6.0
20 - 33 mgKOHg
Active Matter Anionics:
2.31 - 2.46 meq/g