ULTREZ 20 POLYMER (ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER)
Carbopol® Ultrez 20 polymer by Lubrizol is a thickener, rheology modifier and suspending agent. It is a hydrophobically-modified cross-linked acrylate copolymer. It is easy-to-use as it self-wets and disperses within minutes. It provides improved swelling time, electrolyte tolerance, rich creamy skin feel, exceptional clarity and unique sensory benefits in formulations. It offers great stability and formulation flexibility. It suspends and stabilizes beads, microcapsules and exfoliants while maintaining product stability. Carbopol® Ultrez 20 polymer is used in formulating gels, lotions, creams, body washes, facial cleansers, hair coloring products, hand sanitizer and hand soaps. Also used in hand/ foot care, insect repellant, intimate & mild cleansers, shampoos, styling products, wipes and sun care products.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Thickeners & Stabilizers > Synthetic Polymers / Synthetic Blends > Cross-linked Acrylics
- creaminess/rich feel
- Creams, lotions & gels
- Hair care (Shampoos, Conditioners & Styling)
- Skin care (Facial care, Facial cleansing, Body care, Baby care) > Facial cleansing
- Sun care (Sun protection, After-sun & Self-tanning)
- Toiletries (Shower & Bath, Oral care...)
Recommended use level:
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Acritamer 501ED (Rita Corporation)
- Acritamer 505ED (Rita Corporation)
- Aqupec HV-701EDR (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec HV-501ER (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec SER W-150C (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec SER W-300C (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Carbopol ETD 2020 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol 1342 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol 1382 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol SC 200 (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol SC 500 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Ultrez 20 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Ultrez 21 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Xtra-11 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen EZ-4U Polymeric Emulsifier (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen TR-1 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen TR-2 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Tego Carbomer 341 ER (Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH)
- TEGO Carbomer 750 HD (Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH)
|CAS NUMBER||Not available|
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Fluffy, white powder
≤ 6 minutes
Brookfield RVF or RVT Viscosity (20 rpm at 25°C, spindle #7):
45000 - 65000 mPa·s
Clarity (Transmission) - 420 nm wavelength:
≥ 92 %
Residual Solvent (Ethyl Acetate + Cyclohexane):
≤ 0.45 %
Heavy Metals (Pb, As, Hg, Sb):
≤ 10 ppm