ULTREZ 21 POLYMER (ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER)
Carbopol® Ultrez 21 polymer by Lubrizol acts as a thickener, rheology modifier and suspending agent. It is a white powder, cross-linked copolymer of polyacrylic acid that is polymerized in a toxicologically-preferred co-solvent system. It offers self-wetting, short flow and non-drip properties. It shows moderate creamy skin feel and improved swelling time. It provides high viscosity and forms sparkling clear gels or hydro-alcoholic gels and creams. Carbopol® Ultrez 21 polymer is used in after-shave, antiperspirant/deodorant, body lotions/creams/gels, hand soaps, intimate cleansers, anti-aging preparations, wipes, hand sanitizers, styling formulas and sun-, hand-, foot, face- and eye care products.
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Thickeners & Stabilizers > Synthetic Polymers / Synthetic Blends > Cross-linked Acrylics
- shine / radiance
- creaminess/rich feel
- Hair Styling Gels
- Hand and Body Lotions
- Baby Lotions
- Hand Sanitizers
- Moisturizing Gels
- Sunscreen Lotions
- Bath Gels
Recommended use level:
Similar or Equivalent to:
- Acritamer 501ED (Rita Corporation)
- Acritamer 505ED (Rita Corporation)
- Aqupec HV-701EDR (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec HV-501ER (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec SER W-150C (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Aqupec SER W-300C (Sumitomo Seika Chemicals Co., Ltd.)
- Carbopol ETD 2020 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol 1342 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol 1382 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol SC 200 (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol SC 500 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Ultrez 20 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Ultrez 21 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Carbopol Xtra-11 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen EZ-4U Polymeric Emulsifier (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen TR-1 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Pemulen TR-2 Polymer (Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.)
- Tego Carbomer 341 ER (Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH)
- TEGO Carbomer 750 HD (Evonik Nutrition & Care GmbH)
|CAS NUMBER||Not available|
|VEGAN STATUS||Vegan suitable|
|PALM DERIVATIVES STATUS||Palm free|
* Further documentation available with purchase
1.Before use: Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product OR the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet which are current at the time of supply of the product.
2.The information and materials provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.
3.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Trulux Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Trulux Pty Ltd expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Trulux Pty Ltd as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Trulux Pty Ltd is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
4.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
5.Trulux Pty Ltd shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
6.The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
7.The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labelled, please contact Trulux.
Note: All our images are graphically designed, and may not be as accurately as our photos on the website representing the final packaging designated for delivery. However we will endeavour to do our best to be as Accurate as possible.
(a) As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Trulux Pty Ltd reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
(b) Trulux Pty Ltd is a wholesaler of natural and synthetic skin care products and raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing packaging and labelling laws.
Trulux cannot guarantee product stability if the customer use low quality packaging or any packaging that is not compatible with cosmetics products. Please visitwww.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au. Trulux Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect packaging or labelling.
(c) Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must utilize their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, Trulux Pty Ltd encourages small batch, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.
Fluffy, white powder
≤ 6 minutes
Brookfield RVF or RVT Viscosity (20 rpm at 25°C, spindle #7):
45000 - 65000 mPa·s
Clarity (Transmission) - 420 nm wavelength:
≥ 92 %
Residual Solvent (Ethyl Acetate + Cyclohexane):
≤ 0.45 %
Heavy Metals (Pb, As, Hg, Sb):
≤ 10 ppm